Vidam is a general purpose anti vibration and equipment mounting material used in industrial and building services applications for its good all round anti-vibration and chemical resistance characteristics.
Load capacity range: 0.5N/mm2 (MPa)
Why choose Farrat Vidam?
- Versatile anti vibration material
- Good oil and chemical resistance properties
- Produced from granulated nitrile rubber and cork
- Available in a range of thicknesses
- Easy to use and economical elastomeric anti vibration material
- Can be supplies as sheets or bespoke pads and strips
- Industrial equipment
- Building services
- Lifts and escalators
- Hydraulic equipment
- Oil and gas applications
Where bolt through connections are required, Farrat Anti-vibration (AW) washers and bushes should be incorporated in order to allow free movement of the pad and to ensure that the bolt does not transmit vibration across the connection.
Anti Vibration pads and materials can sometimes be referred to as; anti-vibration, antivibration, vibration absorption materials, elastomer, resilient material, isolation pads, vibration rubber, isolation rubber, damping material.