Isomat IMCR is a versatile, low frequency vibration isolation material, ideal for low pressure applications in buildings and structures.
Load capacity range: 0.1 to 1.2N/mm2 (MPa)
Why choose Farrat Neoprene?
- High resilience and low damping
- Tested and approved to BS6177
- Especially designed by Farrat
- Produced in the UK by Farrat using high quality compounds
- Available in a range of hardness grades and thicknesses
- Easy to use and economical elastomeric anti vibration material
- Excellent ozone, oil and general chemical resistance
- Low level of creep
- Long lifetime
- Fire / flame resistance
- Can be supplies as sheets or bespoke pads and strips
- Floating floors
- Acoustic structural bearings
- Isolated foundations
- Anti vibration pads
- Steelwork acoustic isolators
- Acoustic strip bearings for walls and floors
- Isolation of timber floor joists
- Inertia bases
- Rail track isolators
In higher pressure applications it may be necessary to consider alternative materials such as Farrat Neoprene / Chloroprene CR. Farrat are happy to advise and provide technical calculations to specify the most appropriate material.
Where bolt through connections are required, Farrat Anti-vibration (AW) washers and bushes should be incorporated in order to allow free movement of the pad and to ensure that the bolt does not transmit vibration across the connection.
For more information on structural bearings please visit ourspecific webpage.
Anti Vibration pads and materials can sometimes be referred to as; anti-vibration, antivibration, vibration absorption materials, elastomer, resilient material, isolation pads, vibration rubber, isolation rubber, damping material.